Thursday, April 16, 2009

Italiannies @ 1 Utama



Italiannies has a very unique looking storefront and from outside it may look a little small, but it is pretty large inside. I have heard of good things about Italiannies restaurants few years ago from my cousin's brother, how good are their food and how big portion are they. I knew I have to give this restaurant a try which is located in One Utama’s new wing… and i did it last night with a friend. And thanks him for the meal *wink*








Fresh watermelon juice



Shrimp Aglio Olio Spaghetti



I can't remember what the name of this (angel hair). But it's nice



Should bring friends and big appetite cause the big portion


















The left over






Before we left one utama, i saw this new open cafe (it's actually open quite some times) Should give a try on this next time.

Garden cafe





Whenever i reached home, my dog will greet with me. How nice it is! (she is just super shy to the camera) Poor thing




I wish i can have a dog like this..


No comments:

Post a Comment