Monday, April 13, 2009

Oh gosh! Raining again



Everyday is rainy days..my mood twist upside down..i love rainy day but yet i don't like my shoe get wet..wink* that's what i said..i'm a complicated person! I have to take quite a long time to choose which cloths to buy, even a single meal! After decided and paid..i will prefer the other instead of the one that i bought! Gosh..every time also like that..i think i better make a lit
tle bit change on my bad habit.

As usual, working on the first day of a week..sleepy all the time..how nice if my bed is with me all the way..so that i can have a nap in the conference room..wuahahahaha

Nothing much to do today, so it's time for me to blog! haha...yeah yeah..going to sushi king later..today is member's day. Can't wait till the moment..imagine there are unagi, tempura, alot of different type of sushi in front of me and waiting for me to eat! wao..how nice it is..

Before that, im gonna show some daddy's birthday picture, today is his 53th birthday..we celebrate our own at home last night 12am. Wish that daddy can stay young forever haha..love him always.






Now is time to show more pictures on sushi member's day..yummy!



My favourite


























Yucks...hate wasabi!
















Sushi King became sushi kin...lol..



Going to sleep ..sweet dreamz..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment