Friday, May 15, 2009

My last day of intern

I wish i could go back to study when i was working. But today, i wish i could stay in my working place for long rather than study. Hmm..as what people said, fully enjoy life while you still can. yes, i agreed with that, so from now on i must learn to enjoy my life with fullest! Fullest to the top of the sky..im gonna missed my working place, missed all my colleague, missed my boss, missed the environment, and missed my working table..aha..i already get used of the environment in just 3 months, its not that long or short..these months i had learn alots of new things..although im not an IT person but since worked in the IT company i think i had learn alot from it..been go through the internet to construct all the work..sometimes it's really complicated but im still get used from it. This is the last time i post my blog in office..after that i dont think i will update my post on time as i lazy to surf on net..ahaha...

My boss farewell for me in Italiannies, The Curve. Was wondering why i offen went there!?? i've went to this laundry bar for 3 times in a month i think..if im not mistaken *wink* ..thanks for their caring, thanks for given me such lots of works to do, thanks for being scolded so that i can grow up from here, thanks for the farewell meal, thanks for the high salary, anyhow, thanks for everything! But i forgot to take picture in our lunch, im so forgetfull..*sob sob*
Boss and i
------------------------------



Colleague Sweeling and i
---------------------------------

Three of us

No comments:

Post a Comment