Friday, May 8, 2009

Last night went for movie with one of my friend, we watched X-men..well..i will rate this movie 8/10..it's consider high. I rated this cause this movie was not in my expectation. Everyone asked and told me to watch this as it's a very nice..but i don't really agreed as it's not real in the world. I admit that am a realistic person. I don't believe all these such things..will there a superman rescue me while im stuck in an accident? Will there a spiderman bring me up to a building? Will there a X-man fight for me? hmm..the answer is NO! hahahhh
Before that we went for shopping of course..shop till i drop








This is a must watch movie as it's hit 1 billion in just two weeks..how amazing it is! It's became world No.1 movie!!!

I love this scene the most..Hugh Jackman fighting with his brother after his lover killed by his violence brother..although this scene is a fighting scene..but it's touch my heart!
He thought he is the Wolverine and his lover is the moon..he wanted to protect her but he lost her. Along the way he take revenge for her lover. He is violence but yet emotional
(They're not an animal, they're mutants)
It's just like a normal human with extraordinary power



Another new realease movie..my friend asked me to watch with her..hmm..i was wondering??! Is this movie nice? er..dont know la..not willing to watch larrrr..once again.im a realistic person..hehhe

No comments:

Post a Comment