Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day


Labour Day! At first sista shuen and I planned to "wet" the whole night cause she stayed overnight at my house and parents are not in home, we wanted to go for sing k but was full house, i wanted to go for movie but she seems so tired so we headed back home after dinner. Guess what?! i went to Italianise again! This month im really spent alot..we both have a great moment in our dinner..we talked and laughed non stop..yes! is non-stop.

Went home at 12am, after bath we both pillow talked till 2am..it's really tired but FUN..we woke up at 11am something the next day..we went to subang neway after we makeover. Dont know is it im getting older?! These days I can't play the whole day without any rest..we sing until 6pm then i headed back home..im so sleepy and tired..my eyebags are dropping to the floor and my legs are going to be like "cacat" while im driving..i know it's dangerous, but how? what can i do? no one can fetch me back home.

I thought i can sleep early last night but can't! Got a msg and called from my friend at 1.30am..he told me he can't sleep. Arg...he woke me up from my dreamz...we chat till 3am, so i slept at 3am! Wake up in the early morning today, my crazy + stupid dog messy the living room..bloody hell! Means i have to clean it. i have to clean her SHIT! swept and mop the whole house..poor me! Im like an indonesian mad, parents in London for about 2 weeks, means i have to clean everything included wash plate, swept and mop floor, wash cloths, take care of my stupid dog and water all the plants..my mom's garden! How nice is't if mom is here..I'm worried my parents, Europe is having swine flu..i sms daddy, luckily everything is fine over there..they didnt take swine..miss them alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment